Thursday, April 7, 2011

Feedback to be honest. . . .

when this class first started it was bout the poetry, and to be honest .. . . . .. I don't like poetry so it was a pretty hard unit for me. the daily journals were pretty fun to write about, because it gave u a chance to be creative and just write whatever popped in yo head. So i had fun writing about those and reading other peoples stories. To be honest . . . .. i had trouble meeting the deadlines because its kinda hard for me to start it takes me along time, thats y I liked the daily journals alot cuz theres was something there to write about already to be honest (TBH) anyways just being honest to be honest. this class is pretty chill especially because instead of writing on a boring piece of paper. we got the opportunity to type our stuff down and use different programs to make it more interesting to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment