Thursday, March 17, 2011

the dream TBH . . . .. .

I had a dream that I was chosen to perform a certain task of some kind but be honest i was clueless at the time. the directions went as follows head to a good tall building but not the tallest and go 12 floors down from the top, then open your special case and get ready for further instructions. I headed out, I hopped on my Bmw M6 decked out in all black and started to look for a good sized overrun skyscraper that over looked one of the main plazas in Moscow. I entered a over ruined building there was dust all over the place but it was dark inside. I started to walk up the stairs that seemed to be leading to heaven. after about 5 mins of climbing stairs i reached my destination. I lay down open the briefcase, i take out and assemble the Cheytac M200 and put on a little barely visible headset. I wipe some of the lingering specs of dust on my lens and look down the scope. this view is perfect and i can barely be seen. i thought to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment