Monday, March 14, 2011

Pirates

As I got on board the pirate ship, the Pirates were ready to attack me, I quickly pulled out my hidden gun under my sleeve and shot the first pirate who tried to grab me. I made him do the drop, i started to shoot the pirates point blank. they couldn't do shiz with'em swords, they were afraid and jump outta the boat onto the chill misty water splashing all over the place in hopes in dodging my bullets, but my precise aiming never failed. The clear Ocean water was now tinted in a light red slowly rising up to the surface. I needed to look for the captain. He probably heard the gunshots to be honest. I heard a door creek, and there he was standing there staring me down he looked over the ship and saw the dead bodies afloat. The chill of November was weathering down upon our faces. this will be something to remember i said to my self. The captain pulled out his gun but before he pulled the trigger i spun in and back handed at the hand holding the gun with that momentum still going in my body i spun once more till my barrel met his face but before the bullet left the barrel it was deflected by his hand and the bullet went soaring in the dark grey clouded sky. SMH

No comments:

Post a Comment