Thursday, February 3, 2011

Describe in detail the most peaceful place

To be honest i cant really remember that time, i'm to tired to even think right now. To be honest the most Peaceful place i have been would be my bed, i kinda wanna be there right now so i can sleep because im so tired. I could be sleeping right now if it wasn't for school. Almost every other district is taking the day off except our district. I think there shouldn't be any school today because its extremely cold outside and i wanna sleep. Idk what else to write about i'm bored and tired, i wish i could just sleep right now. My eyes are shutting down i cant even keep them in focus, my hands are tired and its only been 7 mins. Man it feels like half the class period already. Tired . . . . . . . bored ...,. bout . . . . to . . . . . . . .. . . f. .all . . . . .a. . .s. . . . l .e. . .ep.

No comments:

Post a Comment