Monday, February 14, 2011

Out of the dark we came into the light. Epic trumpets playing, Running as fast as i could there they came right behind me, there shinning swords ready to slice at my body. this is dangerous, one mistake or trip and i would be gone. I scale a wall as fast as i could but careful of my step, Jumping from roof to roof i try to find the most open spot there is. I see a courtyard down bellow, i jump down onto a balcony then onto the ground. Im in the middle of the courtyard and it reeked due to all the severed bodies, they come in numbers all with the same mindset. I ready my blade ready to take'em on by the hundreds. Before the first strike was made i thought to myself "im'a be here all day." then came the first lunge i heard the footsteps coming from the back of me. I quickly turn around and deliver the blade right into his torso followed by a squeal. I quickly turn waiting for the next attack. This time he's already swinging I spin out of the targeted strike and take out his legs, Crafty move to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment