Monday, February 28, 2011

The House

The house was made of broken down wood. I looked through a little opening, but couldn't see anything. it was pitch black inside and with the dark breeze coming from the inside i could smell a very strong odor that wouldn't be forgotten. It was the odor of a dead corpse, the corpse of a young girl that had died there. I started to remember all those famous stories about the home. No one ever goes by that part of town anymore, it was considered trespassing if you were about 50 feet from the house. but there I was in the middle of the night looking and smelling and feeling the dark aroma that surrounded that house. I went for the door handle opened it oh so gently as if not to disturb the restless souls inside. The wobbly door made one high pitch screech, I stopped dead listening and become more aware of my surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment