Monday, February 7, 2011

You are walking down the street and out runs a zebra, you hear a roar and then out strolls a lion. It turns and looks your way. I have a staring contest with the Lion for about 2 mins. my first intention is to walk back. I take one step back, the Lion takes one step forward. I start to take my steps faster and faster until i find my self running as fast as i can. I can hear my heart beating and his paws clawing at the gravel. I run straight into a busy avenue. a car is coming at full speed, i jump and the car passes right under me. the lion gets hit by a car. all traffic stops i book it. I take a quick peek back, The Lion is raged and is looking around frantically. he finally sets his eyes on me and dashes towards me. I keep running and start scaling a building. I've lost the Lion, to end my great relief i hear the cops right behind coming up the stairs. I start running again jumping to the next building. As im trying to figure out why they would be following me. I jump off the building and my hands grip the pole.

No comments:

Post a Comment