Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Today iv'e woken up to my alarm clock. I look out my window and see the ocean water wearing down the beach. I Get up and get ready for the day ahead. I get my breakfast ready. I get the call i was expecting to get. I start getting my gear ready, i open my garage and take a look at my Nissan Z. I start telling my worker Kyle humphries (a slab) to clean up my garage Because it was dirty. he starts scrubbing the floor. I tell him it better be spotless when I come back or else he doesn't get paid (7.25 an hour). I leave and walk inside my house, i start brewing my coffee and lay down on the couch waiting for Kyle to finish his job. He comes in saying "it is done my lord" I walk out to my garage and turn on my Nissan Z, the sound is incredible. I start racing the Rpm's EPIC SOUND.Im in on the highway getting ready to play at my concert. :)

1 comment: