Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I wake up and try to take a deep breath, but the deeper the breath the more severe the pain. The ground is hard beneath my back, and I feel a dull pain in my arm. I turn over to see my arm once again. drenched in blood i can see the short knife sticking out i knew i had little time before they found me. I took a long hard look at the blade, and prepared for what i was about to do. i gripped the blade as hard as i could and started to pull. I pulled with a quick movement at first but after feeling the pain run up my shoulder, I slowed down and eventually stopped. I fell flat on my back again and took a deep breath, more pain rushed through my body. I take a look at the blade and it looks like i made good progress. I sit right back up with difficulty. I grip the blade once more, take my hand and slowly I start to pull it out. I take short breaths with every pause. I can hear the chatter of voices down bellow. I can see the tip, i take a deep breath and I pull with a hard swift movement. blood spills all over the place.

1 comment: